The services available to our customers through Online Banking are designed to simply make life easier for our personal and business account customers.
- 24/7 access to account balances and transactions, including images of paid checks
- Transfer funds between accounts at the Bank
- Schedule electronic one-time and recurring payments through Bill Pay
- Make payments between your Bank of Birmingham accounts and loans
- View eStatements as soon as they are generated by our system – no mail to wait for
- Mobile Banking – account information at your figure tips
- Mobile Deposit – no need to go to the Bank to deposit your checks
In addition to the above, business Online Banking customers may apply for:
- Online wire transfer initiation, and/or
- ACH debit and credit origination.
For information on Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit:
Getting Signed Up
Our personal account customers may sign up for Online Banking
Business customers interested in signing up for Online Banking are asked to speak with one of our branch representatives, or their Relationship Manager – in person or by calling the Bank at (248) 723-7200. We need to gather a bit more information for business set-ups.
If you don’t already use Online Banking, you don’t know what you’re missing!