- Access accounts
- View important account information, alerts and messages on the go
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Securely deposit checks right from your smart phone using Mobile Deposit
- Pay bills via Bill Pay – simply sign up your vendors/receivers online, then pay from your phone!
Bank of Birmingham’s Mobile Banking Service gives you the ability to experience the convenience of your Personal Online banking access right on your mobile device. Our Mobile Banking offers a variety of mobile options for our personal banking customers including Mobile Banking App, SMS Text Messaging, and Mobile Browser. Choose any or all three ways to access account information from your phone. It’s FREE!
To Download the Mobile Banking App:
Reminder: You will need to be enrolled in Bank of Birmingham’s Personal Online Banking service in order to access the Mobile Banking App. Please click here to enroll in Personal Online Banking.
SMS Text Messaging
Our SMS Text Messaging option allows you to receive text messages about your Personal Online Banking accounts. With a quick text you can receive account balances and transaction history right on your mobile device.
Mobile Browser (WAP)
The Mobile Browser (WAP) option gives you the ability to use the internet browser on your mobile device to view account balances and transaction history.
Account and Security Alerts
Account alerts notify you via email or text when important events occur on your account. Choose to be notified when:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify
- Your balance is below zero dollars
- A direct deposit was made to your account
- A withdrawal, deposit or check posts to your account
To use the Mobile Banking App, the mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan.
Mobile Banking services require Web access and enrollment in Online Banking. Mobile Internet data and text message charges may apply. Please check with your mobile phone service provider to avoid unexpected charges. Compatible with iPhone® and Android™ systems. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions